RSPCA Million Paws Walk participants (from left to right) Jazz (border collie), Lucinda (holding her Million Paws Walk e-ticket!), Bonnie (border collie), proud dad Daniel and Annabel. Big thank you to Emma Clinton for sending in this photo of her Million Paws Walk Team - our first entry into the prize pack competition!
The RSPCA Million Paws Walk is almost upon us! With only a few weeks to go, tails have commenced wagging and reports are coming in of dogs stretching into down dog pose to limber up for the big walk on Sunday May 16!
WIN AN RSPCA MILLION PAWS WALK PRIZE PACK!
You can look the absolute part at your local walk with this fantastic RSPCA Million Paws Walk prize pack (value $49.00) consisting of:
1 x Million Paws Walk short sleeved T-Shirt
1 x Million Paws Walk cap
1 x Million Paws Walk dog lead for your furry friend!
All you have to do is register online at http://nsw.millionpawswalk.com.au/, take a photo of you (or a loved one) with your furry friend and a copy of your Million Paws Walk e-ticket and send it in to us at email@example.com (see image at the top of the page of the Clinton team and their e-ticket).
We will announce the winner for the best photo on Wednesday 5 May 2010. Too easy!
We look forward to seeing some happy snaps of Million Paws Walk participants - both 2 and 4 legged kind!
Thank you for participating in the RSPCA Million Paws Walk 2010.
Terms & Conditions
* This competition is open to NSW online registrants of the RSPCA Million Paws Walk 2010 only.
* Photos must contain at least one registrant's RSPCA Million Paws Walk e-ticket.
* Photos sent in to the competition become the property of the RSPCA for use on our Facebook site and may be used for other Million Paws Walk advertising.
* Total prize pack value is $49 consisting of: 1 x MPW short sleeve tshirt; 1 x MPW cap; 1 x MPW dog lead.
* Prize pack is non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
* Winners will be notified by email 5 May 2010.
* Prize pack will be delivered to winner prior to the RSPCA Million Paws Walk, Sunday 16 May 2010.