Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Find-A-Friend; Cecelia, American Staffy Cross X



I am a very friendly,social girl and am responsive and playful with people. I can get excited very easily and tend to jump up at you for attention.

I need an energetic family who can provide me lots of quality exercise and mental stimuilation. I will not do well just left alone often and may beocme anxious, please leave me with lots of toys or boredom busters if I am to be left alone for long periods. I can sit but would love to learn some more manners,use positive reinforcement like food treats for my rewards as I am very motivated by food.

I would love to be taken for a good long walk daily or 2 shorter ones if that fits in with you. Keep in mind children should always be supervised around animals, I can be jumpy with play so may accidently knock over small children. I am not comfortable when other dogs approach me so can not go home with another dog.My home should have no cats or pocket pets as I will chase and annoy them.

My yard should be totally secure and the fences should be at least 5ft high.

NO CATS OR OTHER PETS. MUST BE ONLY DOG.

You can view a video of Cecelia in action HERE and more pictures of her HERE.
Cecelia is available from the RSPCA Sydney Yagoona Shelter.

Sydney Yagoona Shelter

Phone (02) 9770 7555
Fax (02) 9770 7575
Address: 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199.

Adoptions: Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

The RSPCA is open six days, closed Wednesdays, for adoptions. For more information please visit: http://www.rspcansw.org.au/ or call 9770 7555

Dear Customer, please note a property check may be required before adoption to ensure the safety and welfare of our animals. Rental agreements allowing pets will be required for adoptions into rental properties.

No comments:

Post a Comment