Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Find-A-Friend; Susie, Greyhound


I am a sweet, gentle girl who is looking for a new family who has knowledge of my breed.

I require 1-2 walks a day to keep me fit and healthy. I get very excited when I see the lead and am out on a walk. I do like toys and love to chase them so please provide me with different toys to keep me busy when left alone.

I do like to greet other dogs but sometimes may not show much interest in meeting them. I cannot be re homed with small breed dogs but if you have another large breed dog at home, I will have to meet before taking me home.

I require a fully secure 5 ft fence with no holes or gaps where I can escape through.

A quick brush once a fortnight and a bath once a month will keep my coat maintained.

NO CATS OR POCKET PETS.
NO SMALL ANIMALS.
MUST HAVE BREED KNOWLEDGE.

I am available from the RSPCA Yagoona Shelter with the rest of my pals.

RSPCA Sydney (Yagoona) Shelter
201 Rookwood Road
Yagoona, 2199

ph; (02) 9770-7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment