Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Moronys Most Wanted: Boof, Male, Kelpie X




REWARD UPON CAPTURE - Licks and kisses for the rest of your days!

My name is Boof and my previous owner left me behind when they went away. I was lucky that the neighbours were kind enough to give me some food and water and called the RSPCA NSW to try and help me. When the RSPCA NSW Inspector found me I was very skinny I hadn’t left my yard (even though I could I if I had wanted to) and I waited and waited for my owner to return. It appears that my previous owner had been gone for at least 2 weeks. The Inspector brought me back to the Sydney Shelter where they looked after me and slowly I got healthy again.

Even though my last owner didn’t look after me very well, I haven’t lost my affection for being with people and I am ready to find my forever home. I would best be suited as being the only dog in the family and no cats or pocket pets as I would chase them. I am a working class breed so I will need plenty of exercise.

Because Boof has been in the shelter so long, he is currently at the RSPCA NSW – CNSW Dog Rehabilitation Program at the John Morony centre so if you’re interested in making Boof part of your family, you will need to make an appointment to see him by phoning (02) 4582 2686.

Boof is available from the John Morony Correctional Complex, Berkshire Park. He comes health checked, micro chipped, desexed, vaccinated and up to date on his flea & worming treatments.

Phone appointment only, there is no direct public access.

No comments:

Post a Comment