Thursday, December 15, 2011

Moronys Most Wanted: Sasha, Female, Staffy X


REWARD UPON CAPTURE - A lifetime of cuddles and love!

My name is Sasha I’m a 5 year old staffy cross. I have called the shelter my home for the past 11 months. When I came into the shelter I was so skinny and heavily pregnant. My children have all grown up and I am left alone waiting for my forever family to come and bring me into their lives. I can be a little shy at first but once you get to know me I will become a loving and affectionate dog. I would prefer a home where I could be inside and out as I love human companionship. I do like other dogs but if you have another dog in your family I would like to meet any potential doggy house mates before we go home together. I also must go to a home that doesn’t have any cats or pocket pets as I may chase them.

Because I have been in the shelter for so long I am at the moment at the RSPCA NSW – CNSW Dog Rehabilitation Program at the John Morony centre so if you are interested in me you need to make an appointment. If you think I’d fit into your family please take the time to make an appointment by calling 02 4582 2686. Please don’t make me spend another Christmas without a family.

Sasha is available from the John Morony Correctional Complex, Berkshire Park. She comes health checked, micro chipped, desexed, vaccinated and up to date on her flea & worming treatments.

Phone appointment only, there is no direct public access.

No comments:

Post a Comment