Monday, December 19, 2011

Moronys Most Wanted: Vince, Male, Staffy X



REWARD UPON CAPTURE - Unconditional love (and licks!)

My name is Vince and I’m a 1 year (and 7 months) old staffy. I came to the RSPCA through their Safe Beds For Pets Program because animals can also be victims of domestic violence. The lovely staff took really good care of me here until I was well enough to start looking for a new furever home but I’ve been waiting a while now. I am looking for a new family who has had dogs before and can make me feel part of the family by including me in day to day activities.

I enjoy daily walks and do require 1-2 walks a day to keep me fit and healthy. I love to play with toys so please provide me with plenty of different toys to keep my mind stimulated. I do like other dogs but I like to be the boss and I love people so much that I’d really just be the only pooch in the home. I need a fully fenced yard with no gaps I can squeeze through because I’m pretty inquisitive. A brush once a fortnight and a bath once a month will keep my coat maintained.

Because I have been in the shelter for so long I am at the moment at the RSPCA NSW – CNSW Dog Rehabilitation Program at the John Morony Centre so if you are interested in me you need to make an appointment. If you think I’d fit into your family please take the time to make an appointment by calling (02) 4582 2686. I asked 'Santa Paws' to send me a new family for Christmas and I’ve been VERY good all year – is your home looking for me?

Vince is available from the John Morony Correctional Complex, Berkshire Park. He comes health checked, micro chipped, desexed, vaccinated and up to date on her flea & worming treatments.

Phone appointment only, there is no direct public access.

No comments:

Post a Comment