Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Chase, Male, Staffy Terrier X Kelpie


'Woof', my name is Chase as I love to chase and retrieve balls, sticks, frisbee and anything you want to throw, I'll bring it back. The more exercise the better as I am a bit on the tubby side so I'm in boot camp. I'm really enjoying the fitness regime of walking, runs and swimming plus a diet, well maybe not enjoying the diet. I am a friendly and loveable lad and I don't leave your side when I am off lead. I am good with other dogs but may try and pinch their food, toys and your attention, but I am now learning to share. You can take bones and other things from me without a problem. I am better suited to children 10+ years. I'm looking for a family who can give me lots of TLC, some exercise to keep me trim and in return I will be your loyal and loving companion for life.

I'm available from the Albury Volunteer Branch. My adoption fee is $150 which covers a vet health check, behavioural assessment, desexing, vaccination C3, gastro wormed, heartworm tested and heartworm vaccinated, microchip registered in NSW and national registry, collar and lead.

The Adoption Process

1. From the www.adoptapet.com.au web site see which animals that may suit your lifestyle. Consider ongoing costs and time.
2. Email alburybranch@rspcansw.org.au or phone the Adoption Number 0447 367 837 and provide your name, phone number and which animal. If no answer, please leave a message as we are all volunteers and may not be able to return you call until after work hours.
3. All animals are in foster care in family homes. The Foster Care Coordinator will contact the person who is fostering the animal to phone you to explain all about the animal. The goods and the bad's so you have a well informed decision.
4. Arrange a play date to meet with the foster carer. Bring along the whole family including other animals to ensure all get along.
5. Although you may live some distance from Albury, we would really prefer that you meet with the pet if possible.
6. If you wish to go ahead with the adoption then phone the Adoption Number 0447 367 837 or let the foster carer know your intention.
7. The Foster Care coordinator will arrange a handover time for your new pet and finalise paperwork and payment. We do not have EFTPOS facilities so payment can be made pre-adoption via direct credit into Albury RSPCA bank account or at adoption by cash or cheque.
8. We may require to visit your home for a premise inspection. Or if you are not local to the Albury area we will require your address and photos of your house yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment