Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Gigga, Male, Greyhound


'Woof', my name is Gigga and I'm 4 and a half years old. I am a quiet and well behaved boy looking for a loving home where I can be part of the family. I spent a long time at the Dubbo Shelter looking for my new home and now I'm temporarily at the Yagoona Shelter - hopefully I will be adopted soon! I'm quite a laid back kind of bloke, just like most other greyhounds. My favourite pastime, like all Greyhounds, is to be a lap dog and lounge around on the couch. I would love a home that I'm allowed to hang out inside a lot, I'm a bit of a homeboy- yeah dawg! I do love yards too so ensure my new yard is fully fenced - I like to feel safe and secure.

All I need is one short walk a day to burn off some of my energy. Please give me plenty of toys and boredom busters like Kongs and treat balls to keep me sane, especially when left alone for long periods. My instinct is to chase so its probably a good idea not to adopt me if you have cats or pocket pets as they might turn into my play toys (oops - I can't help it). I wouldn't mind a brother or sister of the furry kind (dog), but would prefer to meet them first in case our personalities don't mesh very well.

Oh oh and don't forget that I will need a bath every 6 weeks or so to keep me looking my absolute best (aren't I just handsome!).

I am available from the RSPCA Yagoona Shelter and I am desexed, health checked, vaccinated, wormed and microchipped - which is all covered in my adoption costs.

RSPCA Sydney (Yagoona) Shelter
201 Rookwood Road
Yagoona, 2199
ph; (02) 9770-7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays


No comments:

Post a Comment