Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Chipper, Male, Staffordshire Bull Terrier Cross


Hello there, I'm Chipper but there ain't no chip on my shoulder! I am sweet, gentle and a very loving young man looking for my new fur-ever loving home.

My shelter friends have seen me grow from a young and adventurous pup to a mature and loving young adult. I haven't really had a home outside of the shelter - everyone will be sad to see me go but want me to spend the rest of my puppy life and beyond with a loving new owner.

I get on great with other friendly dogs, but I will need to meet any new doggy playmates before being adopted! I am a pretty good boy with some basic obedience and would benefit from my new family continuing my training to ensure I remain a well behaved young adult.

I will need a medium size (minimum 5ft) fully fenced yard to keep me safe and secure. I absolutely love playtime, toys and walks!

I am available from the RSPCA Blue Mountains Shelter and I am desexed, health checked, vaccinated, wormed and microchipped - which is all covered in my adoption costs.

RSPCA Blue Mountains Shelter
121-125 Mort Street, Katoomba 2780
(02) 4782 2674
Open 6 days a week - closed Wednesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment