Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Claude, Male, Domestic Short Hair Cross



Meow...I'm Claude and yes, I am a big handsome boy with a very affectionate nature!

If you are looking for an independent cat then I'm not really the man for you. I need plenty of love and affection! I have won the hearts of many of the staff at the shelter - always giving them hugs and kisses. I love pats and to curl up on your lap. I will purr with joy!

When I'm not being affectionate I will be happy to curl up in a warm spot and take a nap. A scratching post will be great to allow me to express natural behaviours and will also prevent me from doing it on the furniture. A few toys will be great fun for the times I'm feeling energetic. I have a short coat so will require the occasional brush to rid any loose hair.

I'm a very affectionate boy who will make a loving companion to someone looking for a smoochie cat who loves to be with you.

I am available from the RSPCA Yagoona Shelter and I am desexed, health checked, vaccinated, wormed and microchipped - which is all covered in my adoption costs.

RSPCA Sydney (Yagoona) Shelter
201 Rookwood Road
Yagoona, 2199
ph; (02) 9770-7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment