Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Morris, Female, Australian Cattle dog X Wirehaired Jack Russell


G'day, my name's Morris - I am a very friendly and affectionate girl looking for a loving family to call my own!

My previous owners were moving and couldn't take me with them so they took me to the shelter. I am very playful and can get a little excited with play - it's best that my new home has kids that are older than 15 years.

I'm a cross of two active breeds so daily exercise and mental stimulation is very important in order to keep me healthy and happy. I really love toys so will need a variety of toys to play with. If you need to leave me alone you can leave a Kong or treat ball to eat or big meaty bones I can spend time chewing on. A long daily walk or a run and some interactive playtime with toys will be so great for my happiness. I may chase cats and pocket pets (rabbits, guinea pigs etc) so I cannot go to a home with these.

I am essentially social with other dogs and enjoy their company. I get a little anxious when left alone so would benefit from going to a home with another dog to keep me company. Preferably a buddy that enjoys playing but isn’t too full on. Don't forget my new home must have secure fencing that is a minimum of 6ft to keep me safe for the times I'm outside. I'm honestly very sweet and will make a loving companion to someone looking for an active working breed dog who they can exercise with.

I am available from the RSPCA Yagoona Shelter and I am desexed, health checked, vaccinated, wormed and microchipped - which is all covered in my adoption costs.

RSPCA Sydney (Yagoona) Shelter
201 Rookwood Road
Yagoona, 2199
ph; (02) 9770-7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment