Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Pixi, Female, Mastiff


Woof - pick me! I'm Pixi - but not quite as small as one. I'm a large, lovable girl who is looking for my new fur-ever home!

I am quite an active girl so would best suit a family who has owned dogs before. My large size might be a problem for young kids as I sometimes get over excited and I don't want to accidently hurt them.

Here at the shelter, cats and pocket pets are quite exciting so for this reason I must not go home with any as she will only stress them out.

Ongoing obedience training is essential - I love learning and need to improve my manners. It might help to use a halti or harness when teaching me to walk with you.

I love other dogs friendly and just love to play. Again, my size proves to be a bit full on for some dogs and I strongly dislike dogs being all up in my face - so make sure I get to meet fellow dogs before you adopt me. Also make sure the yard is fully fenced with 6ft fencing to keep me safe and secure.

Please walk me daily and give me lots of playing time and attention - I have to burn off all my energy!

I am available from the RSPCA Yagoona Shelter and I am desexed, health checked, vaccinated, wormed and microchipped - which is all covered in my adoption costs.

RSPCA Sydney (Yagoona) Shelter
201 Rookwood Road
Yagoona, 2199
ph; (02) 9770-7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays




No comments:

Post a Comment