Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Herbie, Male, Greyhound


Howdy, I’m Herbie – the love dog. Please help me find my fur-ever home.

I was surrendered to the shelter as my owners could no longer look after me. I would love to find an active family who has loads of energy and the dedication to take me on daily walks to help keep me fit and healthy.

I will need some help walking on a lead as sometimes I get excited and pull, so ongoing training classes/lessons will be good to help me with this. I am a very gentle boy and get on well with everyone I meet as well as children but I would love to meet the whole family before going home with you.

I love dogs of all sizes but I get the urge to chase cats and pocket pets. Please bring any doggy family member in to meet me to ensure we do get on. I will need an occasional brush and bath to keep me looking my best. Please ensure your yard is fully fenced with at least 5ft fences and gates with no holes or gaps to keep me safe and secure.

I am available from the RSPCA Illawarra Shelter and I am desexed, health checked, vaccinated, wormed and microchipped - which is all covered in my adoption costs.

RSPCA Illawarra
Industrial Road,
Unanderra, 2526
ph; (02) 47271 3410

Adoptions:
Friday to Wednesday: 9.00am to 4.00pm
Thursday: Closed
Closed on Public Holidays


No comments:

Post a Comment