Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Omo, Male, Border Collie X Bull Terrier


Oh hello, I'm Omo!

I'm a very playful and friendly dog looking for a loving home to call my own.

I would particularly like a family that has a very active lifestyle that I can be a part of. Don't leave me out of your daily activities and family fun - I love to socialize. Because I'm still a pup and have loads of energy, you will have to walk me at least twice a day and give me plenty of play time! If you do have to leave me at home, please give me some toys to bust my boredom and keep my mind working (such as Kongs).

I'm a good boy and already know how to sit - but I have plenty more to learn so will benefit from ongoing obedience training with positive reinforcement. I want to learn and grow into a well behaved adult.

It's a good idea that I meet all members of the family at the shelter before I go to your home. I can be a little boisterous when playing with other dogs at the shelter so must meet any potential doggy friends. You will need to have a large yard with secure 5ft fencing to keep me safe when I'm outside.

I am available from the RSPCA Yagoona Shelter and I am desexed, health checked, vaccinated, wormed and microchipped - which is all covered in my adoption costs.

RSPCA Sydney (Yagoona) Shelter
201 Rookwood Road
Yagoona, 2199
ph; (02) 9770-7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment