Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Simone, Female, Domestic Short Hair


Hi, my name is Simone - it would be lovely to meet you. I was brought into the shelter when I was only little and went to a foster home until I was old enough to find a loving family to call my own.

It is recommended that I go to a household with no other cats unless it's my sibling Floof, who I get along well with -  so we would love to be re-homed together! I get along with small, friendly dogs and would be happy to share a household with them as long as we're introduced slowly and given our own time and space.

I am affectionate and love a good cuddle. As I am a kitten I am very playful and will make fun out of almost anything! I love my playtime and will need stimulation and toys to keep me entertained. A scratching post is a great way for me to express natural behaviours as well as deter me from doing it on the furniture.

I am a loving, smoochy girl who would fit into any household. If you are interested in finding out more about me or would like to arrange to meet me please contact Hannah Burfitt on (02) 9770 7578 or hburfitt@rspcansw.org.au

No comments:

Post a Comment