Saturday, May 12, 2012

Caturday; Nala, Domestic Short Hair, Female


Meow I'm Nala! I'm a very affectionate and playful girl looking for a loving new home.

I really love the company of people, especially when they’re giving me cuddles and attention. I am only a kitten and have a very playful side so would love to have a home with plenty of toys so I can chase after and play with.

A scratching post will be great for me to climb on and express natural behaviours as well as deter me from doing it on the furniture. I will be happiest in a home where I will receive plenty of attention and love from my family!

I tend to be a bit picky with other cats and for this reason would prefer to be an only cat in my new home. I also like all the attention to myself. I would prefer to be an indoor only cat in my new home to keep me safe and secure.

I am available from the RSPCA Yagoona Shelter and I am desexed, health checked, vaccinated, wormed and microchipped - which is all covered in my adoption costs.

RSPCA Sydney (Yagoona) Shelter
201 Rookwood Road
Yagoona, 2199
ph; (02) 9770-7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment