Saturday, May 26, 2012

Caturday; Rhaps, Male, Burmese


Hey there, my name is Rhaps and I am a cool dude looking for a new home!

I would like to go to a home where I will be part of the family as I love the company of people, love cuddles, and love having a good chat!

My new home should have a whole bunch of toys for me to play with. It would also be nice if I had a comfy bed and a scratching post which will allow me to express my natural behaviours.

In my previous home, I was an indoor only cat. To keep me feeling safe and secure, I would like to be confined indoors in my new home, as the big wide world will most likely scare me!

I have had heaps of exposure to young kids, and love to play with them. However if you have any kids at home, be sure to supervise us together and make sure they know the proper way to interact with me!

I will take care of bathing myself, but please give me a quick brush every few days to remove loose hairs and keep me looking mighty handsome.
 
Come down to the Tuggerah Care Centre to meet me and hopefully you will want to take me home.
 
RSPCA Care Centre Shop
T35 Tuggerah Supa Centa
Cnr Wyong Road & Bryant Drive
Tuggerah, NSW 2259
02 4351 3444

No comments:

Post a Comment