Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Duke, Male, Boxer Cross


Woof woof woof! I'm Duke and as you can see I am a bit of a handsome fella (that's what they keep telling me at the Shelter).

I just love people, love other dogs and basically love most things in life. Now its about time I get some of that love in return don't you think?

When I get a bit excited I can be a little boisterous and may knock you over - sorry about that. For this reason I probably should go to a family with children under 6 years of age. (supervision is recommended for all kids anyway).

Oh and I don't really get along with cats, pocket pets (like guinea pigs, rats, rabbits etc) or even livestock - so preferably just a home with people and maybe some other dogs!

Do you want to adopt me now? Well you can come meet me at the RSPCA Hunter Shelter:

6-10 Burlington Place (Cnr Racecourse Rd), Rutherford 2320
Phone: (02) 4939 1555

Opening Hours for Adoptions & Surrenders
Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun 9:00 - 4:00
Tuesday & Public Holidays Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment