Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Ipsy, Female, Greyhound


Hi! I'm Ipsy!

I'm a very happy and active girl who would love an owner that will take me on regular walks and let me relax inside the house when they are home.

Being a greyhound, I might be inclined to chase cats and pocket pets so I would prefer to go to a home without any of these animals. I gets on very well with all the dogs at the shelter, big or small, and love to play - yay!

I also enjoy playing with toys especially soft ones - I'm such a puppy at heart! Greyhounds make fantastic pets as they are gentle natured and loyal companions. I'm a very beautiful girl who will make a loving companion to someone looking for a loving dog to include as part of the family.

I am available from the John Morony Correctional Complex and I am desexed, health checked, vaccinated, wormed and microchipped - which is all covered in my adoption costs.

John Morony Correctional Complex, The Northern Road, Berkshire Park
Phone appointment only, there is no direct public access. Please phone (02) 4582 2686

No comments:

Post a Comment