Thursday, May 31, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Tulip, Female, Terrier Cross

 

Hi there! I'm Tulip and I'm winking at you in the hopes you will take me home. 

I came to the RSPCA shelter and had to have my eye removed due to trauma. I don't remember much but I may have been hit by a car. I'm very sweet, affectionate and enjoy gentle interaction.

I'm a quiet and gentle girl who would be best to go home to an older mature household with no young kids. When meeting other dogs at the shelter I was a bit defensive with dogs that are too rough. I'd prefer not to go to dog parks for a play with other dogs. It would be best if I was the only dog with an owner that would love a close relationship me.

My new back yard must have a minumum of five feet fencing with no gaps or holes that I can squeeze through. Even though I am a small dog, I will require a short walk daily to keep me happy, healthy and stimulated. My coat is easy to maintain and will need a brush and bath every few weeks. I would love nothing more than to be an inside dog who spends plenty of time with my owner (and best friend!)

I am available at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter:
201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199
(02) 9770 7555 

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment