Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Abby, Female, Kelpie Cross/Rottweiler


Let me tell you a little story about me - Abby!

I came to the Dubbo RSPCA because my previous owner was unable to care for me anymore. I was transferred to the Sydney Shelter to try and find my fur-ever home. I've been staying with a Foster Carer to have a break from the shelter environment and I'm really enjoying myself.

I am a good-natured girl who already knows how to sit, shake on command and I walk well on lead. My current carer has a large dog and we are best friends. I would like to go to a new home with another medium/large sized dog that is confident so I can have company and they will help me feel more confident. I also get along well with small dogs and cats.

I would prefer to be an inside and outside dog - I'm toilet trained so you don't have to worry, I'll let you know when it's time to go.

I'm a little shy around new people but once I know you I will warm to you quickly. I can't wait to meet my new owners who will be mature, loving and understanding. I would also love regular daily walks with my buddy and lots of playtime in the yard.

If you would like to know more about me or organise to meet me, please contact the RSPCA Sydney Shelter Supervisors Office on (02) 9770-7524.

No comments:

Post a Comment