Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Boof, Male, Greyhound


Woof I'm Boof! I have now been with the RSPCA for 254 days so please help me find my fur-ever home...

I'm a very friendly guy who just loves to play with squeaky toys. I  get on really well with other dogs but will need to meet any new doggy friends before being adopted. I will need a family that has NO pocket pets or cats because I love to chase them!

Although I enjoy daily walks and exercise, my favourite pastime is to lounge around in the sun taking it nice and easy. I'm not as active as most people assume greyhounds to be. Due to legislation regarding greyhounds, I will need to wear a cage muzzle when out in public.

I will need a medium to large fully fenced yard and would enjoy daily walks and being included in the daily family activities - like sitting on the couch with you and relaxing! Greyhounds make great family dogs and I am gentle, social and a VERY affectionate boy! If you are looking for a new friend or addition to your family, please choose me.

I am available from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter and I am desexed, health checked, vaccinated, wormed and microchipped - which is all covered in my adoption costs.

RSPCA Sydney Shelter
201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199
(02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment