Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Chase, Male, Staffordshire Bull Terrier Cross / Kelpie

Click here to see more photos of Chase in action.

Woof, my name is Chase as I love to chase and retrieve balls, sticks, frisbee and anything you want to throw, I'll bring it back.

I was a bit tubby but I have been in boot camp and I'm looking trim now. I enjoyed the fitness regime of walking, runs and swimming plus a diet (well maybe not enjoyed the diet).

I am a friendly and loveable lad and I don't leave your side when I am off lead. I am good with other dogs and have lots more energy now to play. You can take bones and other things from me without a problem. I am better suited to children 10+ years. I'm looking for a family who can give me lots of TLC, some exercise to keep me trim and in return I will be your loyal and loving companion for life.

I am available from the RSPCA Volunteer Branch in Albury. For more information call 0447-FOSTER (0447-367-837) or alburybranch@rspcansw.org.au

Opening times:
Thursdays 10am-2pm
Saturdays 10am-2pm
Closed on Public Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment