Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Sugar, Female, Domestic Medium Hair Cross


Hi, my name is Sugar and I really am as sweet as I sound! I'm an affectionate, smoochy girl who is looking for my fur-ever home.

I love, love, love cuddles, but also enjoy having some quiet time by myself to reflect on all the adventures I have had each day. As a result, I would be best suited to a mature household with no small children.

I am social with other cats here at the shelter. However, I should be introduced slowly to any other cats in my new home and given plenty of space to adjust.

I would prefer to be an indoor cat, as it will keep me safe and secure. Please brush me at least once a week to keep my coat tangle free and looking healthy.

I am available from the RSPCA Yagoona Shelter and I am desexed, health checked, vaccinated, wormed and microchipped - which is all covered in my adoption costs.


RSPCA Sydney (Yagoona) Shelter
201 Rookwood Road
Yagoona, 2199
ph; (02) 9770-7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment