Saturday, June 16, 2012

Caturday; Elliot, Male, Domestic Short Hair Cross


Would you like a friend for life? Then you should adopt me. I'm Elliott, I was surrendered due to no fault of my own and I have settled in nicely whilst awaiting a new home.

I am a very sweet man who just wants to laze around and relax. I enjoy pats and cuddles but would just be happy for someone to love me. I get on ok with other friendly cats provided they give my own space, but a home with no small children is more suited to me.

When I went to the vets they discovered a Grade 2 heartmurmer. I've probably had this all my life and shouldn't really affect me or my lifespan.

You can adopt me from the Orange Shelter and I'm desexed, microchipped, vaccinated, had flea and worm treatment, vet checked with a 14 day health insurance and a friend for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment