Saturday, June 23, 2012

Caturday; Franklin, Male, Domestic Medium Hair Cross


Hello, my name is Franklin. I am a domestic medium hair male and am still just a kitten.

I am very, very playful and will need plenty of toys to keep me entertained in my forever home. I love a good cuddle and a pat and will return all the love you give to me.

As I have a longer coat, I will require grooming at least once a week to keep my coat nice and healthy. Though I do get along with other cats in the shelter, I can play very rough so its recommended that I go home with no other cats.

I also like to jump around and will play with anything I can get my paws on, so to keep your furniture safe please buy me a cat scratch post that I can play with as much as I want!

I am available from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona:(02) 9770 7555

201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199.
Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment