Saturday, June 30, 2012

Caturday; Penny, Female, Domestic Short Hair Cross


Meow, I'm Penny and I came to the shelter with my brothers and sisters when we were only little.

We went to a loving foster home and built up our confidence with plenty of love and attention. My brothers and sisters have all been adopted and now I'm looking for a loving home to call my own. I'm a very gentle natured and sweet kitten who enjoys affection. I may be a little shy at first but once I get to know you I'm very affectionate and smoochie. Whilst at the shelter I've made friends with other friendly kittens so I should be fine if my new home was to have another friendly feline - as long as they're given their own space and introduced slowly.

Being a kitten I love to play! I will be happy if my new home was to have plenty of different toys I can run after and play with. Stuffed mice and small balls are great fun! Although I have a black nose, I have fair skin around it which is prone to skin cancer if allowed to spend long periods of time in the sun. For this reason I would be best as an indoor only cat.

A scratching post will be great to allow me to express natural behaviours as well as deter me from doing it on the furniture. I have a short coat which will require a regular brush to rid any loose hair and keep me looking beautiful. I will make a great addition to any family.

You can find me at the RSPCA Sydney (Yagoona) Shelter; (02) 9770 7555, 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199.

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment