Saturday, June 2, 2012

Caturday; Puss, Female, Domestic Short Hair


Hi, I'm Puss!

I originally came to this shelter as a stray and sadly my owners has never reclaimed me so now I am looking for my fur-ever home. Can you help me? I am a very sweet, gentle and affectionate young lady who is now looking for my new best friend or family.

I get on OK with other friendly cats and kittens but also enjoy spending time on my own, relaxing in the sun.
I'm not really high maintenance - I will just need a scratching post, litter tray, food and water bowls, a few toys to play with and a nice warm bed to call my own!

You can find me at the RSPCA Blue Mountains Shelter:
(02) 4782 2674
121-125 Mort Street, Katoomba 2780
Open 6 days a week - closed Wednesdays.

I'm $160 to adopt which includes: Desexing and Vet Health Check, Microchip, First Vaccination, Flea and Worming Treatments, 14 days of pet insurance and A FRIEND FOR LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment