Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Bella, Female, Kelpie


Woof, hi there! I'm Bella and like my name I have such a beautiful nature.

I love human companionship and I get along well with people of any age. I love to play and chase my ball but don't worry I'm not obsessed with it. I can jump high so would need a good sized fenced enclosure. I get along well with other animals once I have met them and I'm more on the submissive side myself.

I have lived most of my young life chained up so now I'm enjoying the freedom of running around with kids and people having fun. I'm not a big eater and seem to prefer kibble and canned food over raw meat or chicken necks. I absolutely love dog biscuit treats as well and chunks of devon.

I would be best suited to anyone that could give me all the love and time I need. I will be a wonderful addition to any household. I'm available from the Gunnedah Branch. If you want to arrange to meet me or want to know anything else please call - 0419 474 689.

No comments:

Post a Comment