Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Frankie, Male, Labrador Cross


Hi my name is Frankie. I am a lovable, playful boy looking for my fur-ever home.

I will need to go to an experienced household with older kids as I can be a little jumpy when I am excited and would not like to accidently hurt anyone. I have been social with the dogs I have met at the shelter but will still need to meet any potential doggy housemates before going home.

I did not show any interest in cats and pocket pets when tested, however my new owners will need to understand that there may be a settling in period as with introducing any new animal into an existing household.

I am an active boy and will require at least one walk and some interactive play time each day to keep me happy and healthy. I love my toys and it is important that I am provided with a variety to keep me amused especially while you are not home. Please ensure your yard is secure with minimum 5ft fencing with no foot holes or gaps.

I am available from the John Morony Correctional Complex, Berkshire Park, Sydney. Phone appointment only, there is no direct public access. Please phone (02) 4582 2686

No comments:

Post a Comment