Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Meg, Female, Australian Cattledog Cross/Terrier


Hi there I'm Meg! A very happy lively girl! Can you be my new friend?

I'm a very high energy dog who loves to play. Ideally I would need an experienced dog owner who is prepared to put in time and dedication with my training.

I'm not really recommended for families who have toddlers due to my boisterous nature however I absolutely love to interact with children (preferably 6 years and over).

The bonus is that I'm housetrained and love to play with rope toys. Fun! Please don't put me near any sort of livestock as I'll just chase them.

If you think we will suit each other well and you're willing to be my fur-ever friend then please come meet me at the RSPCA Central Coast Shelter at Lot 455 Reeves Road, Somersby 2250 or call 02 4372 2044.

Open 10:00am to 3:30pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Closed Wednesdays and public holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment