Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Tigs, Female, Staffordshire Bull Terrier Cross


Hi my name is Tigs and I'm a playful girl that loves nothing more than a game of chase or fetch. Do you want to come play with me?

I love to relax in the sun and chill out in the paddle pools. I'm a social girl and love nothing more than to hang out with my doggy friends. However I am not to go home with pocket pets, such as rabbits and guinea pigs, as I will chase them!

I don't like to be left alone for long periods of time, so I would like to have some boredom busters, kongs, toys to take up some of the time and keeps me mentally stimulated. As I'm an active girl, I would like to be walked at least once to twice a day to keep me fit and healthy.

I do get a bit excited and jump up at times so I must go home with older kids. Fencing should be 5ft high with no gaps or holes that I can get out of. I have a short coat, but will still need to be groomed at least once a week and bathed whenever I get dirty.

I'm available from the RSPCA Sydney (Yagoona) Shelter; (02) 9770 7555, 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199.

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment