Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Spyro, Male, Greyhound


Look at me, I'm Spyro and I just love being the centre of attention. I hope you can be my fur-ever friend.

I lap up affection from people - it gives me ultimate happiness. I am a very calm and relaxed dog that loves going on daily walks. It keeps me fit and mentally stimulated.

A lot of people think Greyhounds need plenty of extra exercise but they are actually quite lazy dogs when at home. They do require daily walks and like routine. NSW legislation states that when Greyhounds are walked in public areas they must wear a caged muzzle.

Small pets like rabbits, guinea pigs and cats are just way too exciting for Greyhounds and they will chase them - so make sure I don't go to a home with any. I would love to meet any other dogs in the household before going to my new home - just to see if we get along fine. My new backyard must have secure fencing with no holes or gaps.

I'm available for adoption from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona;
201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment