Saturday, July 14, 2012

Caturday; Boots, Male, Domestic Short Hair


Hi there! My name is Boots - and these boots were made for walking (even if I am missing a paw). I came to the shelter because my previous owners couldn't afford to look after me. I've had one of my legs removed, but I was fostered by one of the vets here and now I feel purr-fect!

I'm a real sweety who gets along great with every person I meet. I am very smoochie and love cuddles and affection.

Being a kitten, I love to play and can make fun out of almost anything. I would love it if my new home was to have plenty of toys for me to play with and chase after.

In my foster home I am living with two dogs and another cat who I get along with well. If my new home was to have gentle natured dogs or another friendly feline, we should get along well as long as we're introduced slowly and given our own time and space to allow me to settle in.

I need to stay indoors as I'm not as nimble as I used to be with four legs, so please keep that in mind before you choose to adopt me.

I would love to meet you at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; (02) 9770 7555, 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199.

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment