Saturday, July 28, 2012

Caturday; Cheeky, Male, Domestic Short Hair Cross


Yawn.. oh sorry you just woke me up from my cat nap. My name’s Cheeky, what’s yours?

People say I’m a cheeky boy, and I guess the name sort of stuck. I am still a kid and love exploring and playing around my house. I love love LOVE playing with little small balls and stuffed mice, I could chase them for hours!

And when I’m not chasing toys, I will quite happily find a warm spot, perhaps a lap and take a quick cat nap. I do prefer being an indoor cat, it helps me stay nice and close to my family, which is how I like it.

If you have a cold lap, and looking for someone to warm it, as well as your heart, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment