Saturday, July 21, 2012

Caturday; Rodd, Male, Domestic Short Hair Cross


Purrrr! My name’s Rodd and I just want someone to hold me.

I’m a really smoochy boy that loves nothing more than sitting with my family getting cuddles and pets. I’m definitely the kind of cat that loves spending time with my family, so need a home that wants an affectionate boy.

I’m very sun safe conscience, being a white cat and all, so will need to stay indoors to ensure I don’t get skin cancer. I do prefer life indoors anyway, as I like to keep my coat nice and clean. All I need is a brush every other day to make sure it is at its fluffiest and I don’t moult all over the place.

If you want a cuddly boy, you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment