Saturday, July 7, 2012

Caturday; Spicy, Female, Domestic Short Hair Cross



Meow! I'm Spicy, and I'm a big fluffy ball of love.

I'm looking for a forever home that wants an older smoochie cat. I love pats and rubbing against your leg, but I don't like being picked up and manhandled. I am an older lady after all.

I am a little festively plump and need a home that will provide portion controlled meals of Hills science diet r/d for weight loss. If I stick to my diet I will reach my ideal weight and need to make sure I keep it off.

I like chilling out in my hidey hole bed, so will be happiest if you have a few at our new home. A nice new scratching post would be nice too; I like keeping my nails healthy.

If you think we could be perfect for each other, I am currently at the RSPCA Sydney (Yagoona) Shelter
201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199
Ph: (02) 9770-7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment