Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Bobby, Male, Chihuahua X


Hi there! My names Bobby and I’m a little Chihuahua, a little something else, and a lot of love.

I’m still young and love playing with toys, so need someone that wants a play too. Sometimes I can be a little dominate, so I will need to meet my new doggie housemates to make sure we can be friends. I also need to meet the whole family, including the younger kids, just to make sure we all get along.

I am trying to learn, and need help learning a few manners, but I’m sure we can work together to get it right. I love walking on a lead, and love nothing more than regular walks with my family.

If you think could give me a fur-ever home, I’m available from the RSPCA Sydney (Yagoona) Shelter;
201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199.
(02) 9770 7555,

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment