Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Jessie, Male, Jack Russell Terrier Cross


Don’t you wish that you could be Jessie’s girl?

My name’s Jessie, and I can already tell we will be running buddies! I love running, playing, adventuring and keeping super fit and healthy. I haven’t quite got the hang of a lead yet, but I’m sure if we work at it together I know I can do it.

I love playing with all sorts of toys and while I do like playing together, if I am going to be alone I need some boredom busters to keep me entertained. Speaking of backyards, I love being outdoors and will need a properly fenced off yard. I want to be there for you when you get home, and just don’t want to be tempted to explore.

If you already have another furry friend, we need to meet first to make sure we hit it off. Although if you have any pocket pets, they are just too tempting to chase, so we can’t live together.

If you just can’t say no to these big brown eyes, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment