Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Kelly, Female, Australian Cattledog Cross



My name’s Kelly! Grrrrreat to meet you!

If you’re looking for a fur-ever friend, well look no further because I’m looking for a fur-ever home. I have plenty of energy, enough to play all day and still go for at least two walks a day. I’m always thinking and exploring, so some toys to play with during the day to keep my mind busy would be great.

My family has to have enough energy to keep up with me, but also be willing to help me learn a few basic training commands. I tend to get a little excited meeting new people, so until we get some training under our belts, I need to be supervised around the little ones.

If you already have another dog at home, great! I love other dogs, but we need to meet first to make sure we hit it off.  Our house also needs to have large backyard with a secure 5ft fence with no holes and gaps to tempt me.

If you think we could hit it off, you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment