Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Susie, Female, Jack Russell Terrier


Why hello there people! I'm Susie and I'm an energetic and social little woman who is looking for a loving family to call my own.

My new family will need to continue with ongoing obedience training with me. A class on positive reinforcement would be great fun. I'm a very active dog, despite being 5 years old, and so I will need at least one daily walk as well as interactive playtime such as fetch.

My new family will need to be experienced dog owners and be able to establish a daily routine with me. I will benefit from being provided with plenty of toys as well as boredom buster toys such as Kongs or boredom buster cubes - especially when I'm left alone for long periods of time.

Whilst at the shelter I have shown interest in other dogs but I can be tad bossy so must meet any potential doggy housemates before going home together. I havn't shown much interest in cats or pocket pets at the shelter but if my new home was to have them then there will need to be a settle in period please. My new home must have a minimum of 5ft fencing with no foot holes or gaps he could easily squeeze through (considering my size I could fit through tiny gaps).

I'm a friendly girl who will make a loving companion to someone looking for an energetic and active little dog like me!

You can meet and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; (02) 9770 7555201,Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199.

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays


No comments:

Post a Comment