Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Emmett, Male, Rottweiler Cross German Shepherd


Rawf! My name’s Emmett, and I’ve been told I have the face of an angel. What do you think?

I’m a friendly sort of dog that is looking for a family to hang out with, play with and go adventuring. I do enjoy getting out and about with my family, as I love exercising and keeping fit. If we can’t go on an adventure every day, I’m happy to settle for two walks a day instead.

While I know we can’t be together every minute of the day, I would like some toys to play with to keep me entertained, and probably keep me out of mischief. Speaking of mischief, I do need some obedience training to help me learn some manners. But I’m pretty smart, so if we work at it together I’m sure I’ll be sitting and staying better than Lassie!

I’m super friendly, so pocket pets and cats can get a little scared of me, so unfortunately we can’t live together. I’ll need to meet the whole family before I can go home with you, just to make sure we are meant for each other.

If you think you need this angelic face in your lives, you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment