Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Kenzo, Female, Kelpie Cross

 

Yo I'm Kenzo! I'm a very sweet and fun loving girl.

I am a bit active and looking for an active family that will take me for walks every day. I am very focussed on toys and treats and will be great to train. I already know sit and would love to learn more tricks. My new owners will need to want to continue this training as it keeps my mind happy and healthy and is also a great way to bond.

At the shelter I met many other dogs and we have all been pretty good mates. Unfortunately, there was one dog that didn’t like me so now I'm unsure of new dogs but once they're friendly then I really love to play with them! If my new home was to have another canine friend then we must meet at the shelter before we can go home together.

Like I said, I'm a ball of fun and playfulness. I absolutely love balls, love a good game of fetch or like playing tug-o-war with rope toys. I'm a pretty intelligent girl and will require mental stimulation. This can be provided in the form of boredom buster toys and Kongs to keep me entertained, especially if you're not around.

I'm a social girl and love people. I try to be friendly to everyone I meet so I would be happiest in a home where I'm included as part of the family and in their daily activities. Dogs are social animals and they thrive on social interaction. My new yard must have secure 5ft fencing with no holes or gaps I could squeeze through.

You can meet and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment