Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Molly, Female, Wirehaired Jack Russell Cross



Move over Daisy, because here comes Molly moo!

My name’s Molly, and I absolutely love people, although at first I can be a little shy. Once we get settled, my personality will slowly come out and I just know we will be friends for life. I do like other small dogs, good for snuggling on winter nights, so I would prefer a home with another furry friend.

I’ve been at the shelter for a few months now recovering from knee surgery, but I am fully recovered and trotting around like a puppy again. With my new knees I do enjoy running, so would need a home with a yard, but ideally I want to spend my time inside with my family.

If you think the stars have aligned, you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment