Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Mya, Female, Domestic Short Hair Cross


Hi there, my name is Mya!

I'm a real cheeky sweetheart who would love nothing more than to play with you! Sometimes I get a bit carried away and play a bit rough, so I need to meet the whole family before you take me home so I know that we'll all get along. Nothing serious, I just need to make sure I'm not going to be a bit too much for you when I start playing. That way I can stay with you and play forever!

When I'm not playing or exploring I will be happy to lay about with you, watching TV and relaxing about the house.

I also have a pink nose so I need to be indoors only. I will be happy indoors as long as I am provided with enrichment such as toys and a scratching post to express my natural behaviours.

I can't wait to meet you...so pop on down to the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona and say hello!
(02) 9770 7555
201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199.

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment