Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Oscar, Male, German Shepherd Cross/Australian Cattledog


Roof! My names Oscar, and I can’t wait for my fur-ever home.

I have lots of energy and love playing, walking and getting out and about with my family. I definitely need two walks a day and a great game of fetch with my favorite toys. I’m not completely used to walking on a lead, so need a little training on the basics, probably with a halti or newtrix.

I love playing with other dogs, but haven’t met a lot of small kids. We need to meet first and then slowly get to know each other before I can come home with you, although I know we could be great friends soon. Cats and pocket pets (like rabbits, guinea pigs etc) on the other hand, I think I get a little excited and tend to chase and scare them, so we definitely can’t live together.

I want to stay home, so don’t tempt me with any fences shorter than 5ft or holes/gaps that I could squeeze through. I also like keeping clean and need a good brush and monthly bath to keep squeaky clean.

If you think you could give me a fur-ever home, I’m available from RSPCA Sydney (Yagoona) Shelter; (02) 9770 7555, 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199.

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment