Saturday, August 11, 2012

Caturday; Cassie, Female, Domestic Longhair Cross


Meow! I'm Cassie, and I'm a fine looking feline, if I do say so myself.

I'm definitely a pretty kitty, and looking for an equally pretty family to go home with. My looks isn't the only thing I have to give, I also have plenty of love for the right family.

I can be independent at first, but once we get to know each other I will definitely be all over you and looking for a little affection. I will look for a warm lap to curl up on during these wintery nights.

I'm not used to being groomed, but with all this hair I will definitely need some help getting it under control. If we take it slow and make sure it's a positive thing for both of us, I can imagine loving it.

If you just can't keep your eyes off me, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment