Saturday, August 25, 2012

Caturday; Crinkle, Female, Domestic Medium Hair Cross



Good meow-ning to you! My name's Crinkle and I'm absolutely delighted to meet you.

I'm a super smoochy lady, that's looking for a super smoochy family to... well, be smoochy with! I'm not a loud lady, you will hardly hear a peep out of me unless I want some cuddles.

I generally look for the sun spot in the house and chill out, and at nights I tend to curl up in my hidey hole to keep warm and safe. I can get playful moments and will chase toys, so any little toys around the house better watch their backs. I'm still gentle of course :-)

If you're after kitty cuddles and kisses, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment