Saturday, August 18, 2012

Caturday; Kimmy, Female, Domestic Short Hair Cross



Purrrrrrrrrrr! Hi there, it's so nice to meet you! How about a cuddle? Oh, my name's Kimmy by the way.

I was definitely the affectionate one in the litter, always trying to get extra cuddles from mum and the humans in the house. Anytime you want a cuddle on the couch or on those cold Sunday mornings in bed, I'll be there waiting for you.

Although I'm a snuggler, I am still a kitten at heart and love my toys and scratching post. I love any and all toys, with all the bells and whistles, and especially love it when we play together. I'm not super keen on other cats though, so being the top and only cat in the house would suit me fine.

If you're after a cuddler, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment