Saturday, August 4, 2012

Caturday; Yuna, Female, Domestic Short Hair


Meow! I’m Luna, and it’s lovely to meet you :3

I am a pretty little lady looking for a loving home and family to call my own. Don’t let my looks deceive you though, as I still love to play. Sometimes I keep my eyes on the prize, or fluffy toy, and can get carried away, so will need a family that likes to play.

If I’m happy, I definitely like to let you know, so you may hear me singing during my morning bath or singing for my supper. I don’t mind cuddles, but I am definitely happy to venture out on my own when my family isn’t home.

If these beautiful green eyes and little pink nose are just too irresistible, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment